People with disabilities struggle to find meaningful work.
Good Foot is dedicated to changing that. 100% of courier revenues are paid out to our staff with disabilities as employee wages.
Proud staff, proud customers.
Good Foot provides a personalized point-to-point delivery service on foot and public transit creating employment opportunities for people with developmental disabilities. We are a social enterprise and registered charity. By supporting Good Foot you are supporting an environmentally friendly delivery service and helping members of your community get a foothold on independence.
* Please note, we do not have a pricing list. Rates, cut-offs and speed guarantees are generated per delivery and are based on times and delivery distances – prices and speed may vary.
Our rates and delivery guarantee times vary based on time spent on transit, distance from the downtown core, TTC delays and the time the order is placed and ready for pick up. In general, if a delivery will take more than 15 minutes to go from the pick up to the drop off location via TTC, then the price will be higher than the above base prices. We guarantee our deliveries by 5:00 pm same day, with some exceptions.
Looking for a quote? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 416-572-3771 for precise rates and speed time. We require the following information in order to provide you with an accurate quote:
– Exact pick up address
– Exact drop off address
– Approximate size of item (legal size envelope, size of a bankers box or reusable shopping bag for instance)
– Approximate weight (our maximum weight limit per parcel is 8 lbs)
Weight and Size Limitations
Since we take public transit for all of our deliveries, it is important to know shipment weight and size limits.
Size: Approximately the size of a cooler bag (15 X 10 X 12 in inches)
Weight: 8 lbs
If your delivery is larger / more than that, we ask customers to place a 2nd order so we can send more couriers.
Ready to place your order?
Before inputting your order, we ask that you ensure your parcel(s) are adequately packaged, sealed and labelled with the pick up and drop off address.
Payment can be made a variety of ways:
– Once your order is complete, your credit card will automatically be charged (this is the default payment method)
– Receive a monthly invoice, with the following payment options:
– Pay online via the “Pay Now” option in your invoice email(s) with your credit card
– Electronic Funds Transfer (please note we do not accept E-Transfers)
– Pay via auto billing
– Mail a cheque made out to Good Foot Delivery to the following address:
Good Foot Delivery
720 Bathurst St
Toronto, ON, M5S 2R4
If you have an account with us and would like to change your payment method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and the type of payment method you would like to use.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Last pickup at 3:00 pm)
Holidays: We are closed on all public holidays including;
New Year’s Day
December 21: Open from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (We will not be accepting orders past 12:00)
December 22 – January 2nd: Closed