Applications are now closed, but will reopen for the 3rd cycle of the program in 2024.
Participants must be able to commit to participating in the program from November 13th 2023 to August 2nd, 2024. Due to the nature of the program, and the high volume of participants, not all applicants are accepted to the program. Applicants must meet the program eligibility in order to move forward.
To get started, review our recruitment process below and complete the program application. Individuals who are interested in the program will only be considered if they fill out the below application. Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee the applicant’s acceptance. All applicants will receive an email response from Good Foot, within 2 weeks of their initial application submission. We ask for your patience as we review all applications.
Part 1. Fill out our online application form (currently not accepting applications)
- Pre-Screening & In-Depth Application Process
- Intake: Applicants will meet with a member of our Programs team to begin the intake process and get to know the applicant a bit better. We will collect information about the applicant’s preferred learning style, interest in the program and their previous work or volunteer experience.
- Pre-Screening Questions: Applicants attend a sit-down meeting with our Programs team where the applicant will be asked a variety of questions that will allow us to assess their knowledge and skill set to determine if this program is the right fit for the applicant.
- Assessment: Lastly, participants will participate in a short skills assessment using a smartphone.
- Written Portion: Second, selected applicants will complete a short answer questionnaire, involving problem solving, reading comprehension and scenario questions.
- Navigation Assessment: Lastly, participants will be directed to complete a “mock delivery” with an Assessment Facilitator, taking the TTC to a nearby location and back to the office. The applicant will be given an outline of the process including the addresses that they will be traveling to, that they may reference at any time. The Assessment Facilitator will also have this information and can answer any questions the applicant may have. Time Permitting: Applicants fill out program forms with a member of the Programs team.
Part 4: Complete Program Forms (approx. 15 – 30 minutes)
We thank all who apply to our program, however given the high number of applicants, we are limited with our ability to provide feedback to those who are not selected to move forward.
Have questions about Good Foot Forward?
Call us at 437-344-0589
Email us at email@example.com