Our Delivery Service
Toronto is our primary service area, although we service parts of North York, Etobicoke and Scarborough via TTC and on foot. Our service area is typically 2.8 kms from any TTC subway station, with some exceptions.
Delivery Options & Rates
- Basic: A same day delivery ensures your order is delivered by the end of day*
- Express: High priority option that ensures orders are delivered within 3 hours of ready time*
- Basic Return: Couriers will travel from the pick up address, to the drop off address, and then back to the pick up address within 1 business day*
- Express Return: Couriers will travel from the pick up address, to the drop off address, and then back to the pick up address within a 4 hour turn around time*
*Some exceptions may apply, speed guarantees are generated per delivery and are based on ready times and delivery distances.
|Basic||Express||Basic Return||Express Return|
|Rates||$8.00 and up||$18.00 and up||$18.00 and up||$27.00 and up|
|Speed||By 5:00 pm||Within 3 hours||By 5:00 pm||Within 4 hours|
|Same Day Cut-Off||1:00 pm||3:30 pm||12:00 pm||2:30 pm|
|Signature||Not currently available due to COVID-19||Not currently available due to COVID-19||Not currently available due to COVID-19||Not currently available due to COVID-19|
Please note, we do not have a pricing list. Rates, cut-offs and delivery guarantees are generated per delivery and are based on time spent on transit, distance from the downtown core, and the time the order is placed and ready for pick up. We guarantee our deliveries same day by 5:00 pm, with some exceptions.
As our Couriers use public transit and their own two feet for all deliveries, it is important to be aware of our weight and size limitations.
Maximum size: Approximately the size of a milk crate (12 x 12 x 12 inches)
Maximum weight: 8 lbs
If your delivery is larger than our limit, please place an additional order. This will allow us to send multiple Couriers to complete the delivery.
Not sure if your order meets our requirements? Give us a call at 416-572-3771 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Have a project in mind that you think would be perfect for our Couriers to take on? We’d love to chat more about it! We often complete tasks outside our normal delivery service, like neighbourhood flyer distribution or bulk orders (10+ orders).
If you would like more information about flyer distribution, bulk orders, or if you intend on placing 10 orders or more, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Outline of the project/task
- Timeline and important dates
- Approximate size of items (ex. legal size envelope, size of a reusable shopping bag)
- Approximate weight
As an individual, once your order is complete, your credit card is automatically charged and a receipt will be sent via email as confirmation. We accept Visa and Mastercard as payment methods. Individuals are not eligible for monthly invoices at this time.
As a business, you have the option to pay via credit card upon completion of the order, or receive monthly invoices. Your account will be automatically set up to pay immediately via CC, so please email us if you would like a monthly invoice. Payment can then be made in a variety of ways:
- Pay via credit card online through the “Pay Now” button in the Quickbooks invoice email
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Call the Good Foot office at 416-572-3771 to pay via CC
- Mail a cheque made out to Good Foot Delivery to the following address:
Good Foot Delivery
720 Bathurst St
Toronto, ON M5S 2R4
Please note, we do not accept cash, e-transfers or AMEX and Couriers cannot accept payment for your order.
Please visit our FAQs for more information about our delivery service.